Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SOLSC Top Ten

Top 10 things I've learned since SOLSC 2012 began:

10. Blogging gives me "ME" time.

9. It IS worth staying up a little later at night to write, read and comment for SOLSC 2012.

8. Writing every day has reminded me of how my 7th graders may be feeling with their daily writing.

7. My blog is RANDOM! I like to include all types of experiences.

6. I want YOU to come visit me at my blog and follow me... mrschock.blogspot.com

5. Vulnerability exists. I worry about grammar and writing mechanics. (Hello?!? I am an English teacher and every SOLSC writer is so talented!)

4. Allowing myself to be vulnerable feels so darn good.

3. I am still capable of commitment even when life gets in the way.

2. People who I have never met can add value to my writing.

1. My husband has been very encouraging even though my blogging does take up some of our "quality time."

1 comment:

  1. Those are 10 big lessons in only 7 days...wow! I think 6, 4, and 2 were the things that surprised me the most when I first started slicing. Number 1 is important too, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your inspiration.