Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quotes: My Top Ten



10. "Respect my Authori-tah!" 
-Cartman from South Park

9. Pull your weeds and plant good seeds.

8. "For you, a thousand times over!"
-Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner

7. "In the end, everything's gonna be alright and if it's not alright, then it's not the end."
 -Bill Rancic

6. The more open to possibility, the more possibilities open.

5. "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, But in Ourselves."
-Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

4. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

3. "Love is keeping the promise anyway."
-John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

2. "The time is always right, to do what is right."
-MLK, Jr.

1. "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."
-Albert Camus

5 comments:

  1. Love the quotes. I just keep putting sticky notes (electronic) filled with those I like, the left side of the desktop is pretty full! I see you might have read The Fault In Our Stars. There are so many beautiful quotes in that book! Now read Wonder to see what you find! I also like # 4 & stressed it often with my middle-school students. Thanks Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quotes, thank you for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes. Stopping by from the blog challenge - nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great quotes amongst your post, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love is keeping the promise anyway. Thanks ;)
    # 24 following
    Kate
    http://solidhappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your inspiration.