Christy Rush-Levine, blog author.
I discovered this blog in March when I participated in my first-ever Slice of Life Story Challenge over at Two Writing Teachers. The first post I read was titled, My Books Are Calling to Me. Christy's TBR shelf begins to compete for her attention. Which should be read first? Why is one book better than another? A quirky and engaging post, I was interested in more. As I began to read more, I really began to enjoy Christy's blog not only for the subject matter, but for the quality of writing. Reading this blog makes me say to myself, "Why can't I write like that?!"
This blog is inspiring because it highlights the author's passion for reading, writing, and learning. She has another wonderful blog titled, Reading Beyond the Middle, in which she reviews and recommends books for her former students. That dedication to helping her students continue to be readers is an inspiring trait, don't you think?
Two inspirational blogs by one great writer.
.jpg)
Thank you! How cool to be inspiration for a whole post! I am behind in my book reviews... I have some catching up to do, but your words make me feel like writing more today. I is for "inspired" AND "inspiring."
ReplyDeleteChristy is one of my favorite bloggers too! I wish she and I taught together. It would be awesome having her across the hall
ReplyDelete