Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just Joking!

What do you call a computer that sings?


 

Adele.

:)


I love jokes. Along with jokes usually comes laughing, smiling, happiness, and a well-deserved escape for thirty seconds (hopefully) of laughter that makes your cheeks ache. Encouraging my students to bring or create (clean) jokes to share with the class is something we enjoy doing. One of my seventh grade students told me the above joke the other day, and I thought it was a great one! Normally, I hear the same jokes and riddles from my students each year, but this one was a new one and I love Adele.

7 comments:

  1. Hahahah that was hillarious ...butt I love Adele :)
    Great Post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Great joke - I hadn't heard it before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I like that one--it is new to me too. Have you heard this one already?
    Q: What did the hat say to the tie?
    A: You just hang around here while I go on ahead (a head).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Mandy! I love jokes, too! The cornier the better! This is a great one. One of my favorites, which I learned from my 7-year-old nephew, is this:

    How do you get a tissue to dance? Put a little boogie in it!

    Hahaha! It never gets old. :)

    Hope you're having a great week and happy A to Z!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a good joke! Especially the ones that make your cheeks hurt from laughing so hard. I'm terrible at telling them though. I get all tongue tied and end up flubbing them all up. I so blame my mom because she does the exact same thing! Hadn't heard that one about Adele before. Not bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! That's one I'll tell my husband LOL.

    Nice to meet you, and I hope you're enjoying the Challenge!

    KarenG
    A to Z Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that joke! Made me crack up, for sure.:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Just A-Zing around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your inspiration.