Wow! That's AWESOME! How did you do that???? I want to make one! I was a middle school teacher 1988-1996 then quit to raise my family. I love that your intro about yourself was an apple ~ fit the challenge and your vocation. Go Team Tina! Tina @ Life is Good Co-Host of the April A to Z Challenge Twitter: @AprilA2Z #atozchallenge
Ooh, I LOVE this! It's so pretty, and I've just learned so much about you! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing! Good luck with the Challenge. It's my first time, and I think it's going to be exciting!
ReplyDeleteLove your wordle! Just a glance tells me so much about you!
ReplyDeleteHappy A-Zing!
My A-Z!
Wow! That's AWESOME! How did you do that???? I want to make one! I was a middle school teacher 1988-1996 then quit to raise my family. I love that your intro about yourself was an apple ~ fit the challenge and your vocation. Go Team Tina!
ReplyDeleteTina @ Life is Good
Co-Host of the April A to Z Challenge
Twitter: @AprilA2Z #atozchallenge
Thanks, Tina!
Deletetagxedo.com They have all the templates for you! Have fun :)
Oh I love this, what a great idea...
ReplyDelete