I am Inspired by the blog, Spill Beans.
And I think you will be, too. Spill Beans has so much to share; amazing beliefs, points-of-view, humor, knowledge, creativity... the list goes on. I am on a mission to read the archived posts of this blog because every time I visit, I am usually intrigued and the wheels in my brain really start turning. I either learn something new, have some of my ideas validated, forced to questions things, think critically, gather something to share with my middle school students, laugh, cry, or logoff in frustration. Spill Beans is always written in an invitingly manner, never condescending, and always with purpose. There are many inspiring blogs out there, but I think you should go check this one out first and read what I am talking about. Thank you for inspiring me on a daily basis, Spill Beans!!!
I am eager to share the next blog that inspires me... until then.

I am so touched by this that I want to cry. Thank you! You have no idea how happy I am that my very humble posts have actually inspired somebody.
ReplyDeleteThank you
Hugs!