Thursday, July 19, 2012

I love a great notebook!

As I meandered through the school supply aisles at my favorite big-chain store, my eyes suddenly shifted to the rack of notebooks below as if they were magnets and "Eureka!" there it was. A fine young notebook with a stack of cassette tapes pictured on its cover! (If you read my post from a day before here, you will understand my odd excitement).

Hello, new writer's notebook!


3 comments:

  1. Although my fiance would adamantly deny it, she is a collector of notebooks and planners.

    I swear she must have 200 of them in drawers, on shelves and virtually everywhere!

    By the way, that is a nifty one you just bought. Please don't let my fiance know about it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel your excitement: it makes all the difference when you're writing in a cute notebook rather than a plain old boring one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to get back in the swing of things in my blogging world and wanted to let you know I miss your voice! You are in a new position this year, aren't you? Hope you find time to reconnect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your inspiration.